Unit Price And Currency Information Are Getting Cleared While Creating Requisition With Reference Document As Contract Purchase Agreement
(Doc ID 2834730.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Requisitions related
While entering the requisition with reference to Contract Purchase Agreement (CPA) document, foreign currency values are getting cleared so user need to enter the unit price again.
Expect foreign currency values not to get cleared when entering the source document on requisition line
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Purchasing Respsonbility
2. Go to Requisition
3. Create requisition
4. Enter unit price
5. Select foreign currency in currency code field
6. Provide rate and other info, if not default
7. See currency unit price populated
8. Now populate some source document on requisition line (Ex: contract Purchase Agreement)
9. currency information are getting cleared
Upgraded from 12.1.3 to 12.2.6
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document