PO Change Order Re-Approval Does Not Get Triggered For Smaller PO Amounts
(Doc ID 2834856.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.10 version, Change Order
Changes in PO of smaller amounts are not getting routed through approval.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Purchasing Responsibility > Setup > Tolerances and Routings > Change Order Tolerances page
- Set the tolerances for PO amount to be zero in tolerances/Routing page for Orders.
- Make sure owner cannot approve in document types window for the Purchase order.
- Create a purchase order for quantity 25000 and price 1..
- Submit PO for approval and Approve
- Modify the quantity to 25001.. Amount change is minimal (from $25000 to $25001)
- When purchase order is submitted for approval, it gets self approved instead of being routed through approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document