WIP Issue Ingredient Consumption Problem From MSCA
(Doc ID 2834940.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Batches
When we are doing issue ingredient from WMS screen for one batch, it has been found that even after full consumption, there is some reserved quantity remaining.
When we are doing issue ingredient from WMS screen for one batch the reserved quantity should be consumed properly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have taken up one Batch : xxxxx
2. For line 2, the qty reserved is 1077, and the qty available is 1077
3. Now do the Issue Ingredient for this item, and do the full consumption.
4. Initially I have done 500 qty
5. Transacted the qty and have done issue of again 500 qty.
6. And now instead of giving, 77 I have given 577 by mistake, then have taken the cursor to NEXT ITEM field, returned back to the QTY field and correct the qty with 77 , and have done the transaction.
7. Transaction completed for 77 qty
8. Now on checking the Batch, for line 2, although the full consumption is done, even after that its showing that there is some reserved qty 62
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document