Performance Issue - Create RMA By Using Copy Order From Existing Sales Order
(Doc ID 2834976.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create RMA By Using Copy Order - Performance Issue
Creating Return order using Copy Order Form is taking a long time and performance issue is observed
Return order creation via copy option should not have performance bottleneck.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sales order and book it.
2. After shipping the sales order lines, need to create an RMA order to return the items
3. Query the original Sales Order in Order Organizer
4. Click On Button > Actions > Copy
5. Change the New Order Type to an RMA Order type and click 'Ok'.
8. Order Copy process takes lot of time to create a RMA order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document