Trip Stop DFF Are Deleted Upon Updating Sales Order Request Date After 12.2.9 Upgrade
(Doc ID 2835172.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After 12.2.9 upgrade, Shipping Transactions form
All Trip Stop DFF's (Table WSH_TRIP_STOPS) are deleted when user updates Sales Order Request Date
After a Sales Order is assigned to a Delivery and Trip, if that same Sales Order is subject to a change in requested date (on the Sales Order Header From) then the DFF's (all Attribute Fields) of the the Trip Stops (Table WSH_TRIP_STOPS) are automatically updated to null , thereby deleting the data in those fields.
On update of request date on Order Header - the DFF defined on Trip Stop form should not get updated with NULL values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Oracle applications, Navigate to Order Management Responsibility
2. Go to Order, Return > Sales order form and Create a sales order and book the sales order
3. Go to Shipping Menu > Release Sales Order form - Pick Release the order
4. Go to Shipping Menu > Shipping Transaction form > Create a Delivery and assign the delivery to Trip
5. Make sure the Trip forms has some DFF attributes enabled, so that values can be entered for the Trip Stop form DFF attributes
6. Go to Order, Return > Sales order form - On Sales Order Header - update the Request Date
7. A dialog box should pop up prompting the user to provide the reason for change. Enter the reason code and save.
8. Go to Shipping Menu > Shipping Transaction form > Select the Trip Stop Radio Button > Query the Trip, you will observe that the DFF attributes have become null
9. When Request Date is updated on Order Header - the DFF on Trip Stop form becomes NULL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document