Receiving Value Report Shows Incorrect 'Total Purchase Value' When Purchase Order Unit Of Measurement(UOM) Is Not Same As Primary UOM
(Doc ID 2835186.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Accounting related
Receiving Value Report report shows incorrect 'Total Purchase Value' due to receiving caused by Unit Of Measurement(UOM) conversion.
The PO Unit Price is 101.6 for UOM GM.
Quantity = 15 GM and primary quantity = 15000 mG
The report show 15000 (converted to primary UOM), the amount shouldn't be primary UOM multiplied by price. The amount should be receipt quantity multiplied by price Or since the quantity is converted to primary UOM,
then the price also need to be calibrated to primary UOM to get the correct amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Inventory Respsonbility
2. Go to Item > Master Item
3. Create an Item with UOM 'Inch'
4. Login to Purchasing Responsibility
5. Purchase Order
6. Create a PO for the same item with UOM 'Foot'
7. Approve the PO
8. Go to Receiving > Receipts
9. Receive the items ( Standard Receipt)
10. Run the Receiving Value Report.
11. Amounts shown are incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document