GB BIK Class 1A NIC Report and GB BIK Audit Report Exclude Mid-Year Leavers
(Doc ID 2835850.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'GB BIK Class 1A NIC Report' and 'GB BIK Audit Report' exclude Mid-Year Leavers.
Terminated employees are shown in the Payrolling of Benefits in Kind Archive Process but they are not included in the GB BIK Audit Report or in the GB BIK Class 1A NIC Report.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) UK HRMS Responsibility> People> Enter and Maintain. Query employee
2. Go to Assignment> Others> Quickpay. Run Quickpay for April
3. Navigate to People> Others> End employment. Terminate employee (for example):
Actual Date 12-APR
Last Standard Process: 30-APR
Final Process: 31-MAY
4. From Processes and Reports> Submit Processes and reports, Run Payrolling of Benefits in Kind Archive Process. Verify output. Employee is reported.
5. Processes and Reports> Submit Processes and reports, Run GB BIK Class 1A NIC Report. Verify output. Employee is not reported
6. Processes and Reports> Submit Processes and reports, Run GB BIK Audit Report.Verify output. Employee is not reported
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document