Supplier Name Is Not Auto-populating In Non-Catalog Request Page.
(Doc ID 2836039.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Other issues
While creating non-catalog request, supplier information is not populating automatically after entering partial value in Supplier Name field and hit enter, and all values from other fields gets cleared out.
Issue occurs only in Chrome browser. Issue does not occur in Internet Explorer.
In Internet Explorer, once the user start typing the Supplier Name and hit Enter, the Supplier information populates automatically.
Expected, In Chrome also, supplier information should populate automatically after enter partial value and hit enter.
1. Login to application using Chrome browser.
2. Navigate to iProcurement Responsibility -> iProcurement Home page -> Shop -> Non-Catalog Request.
3. Enter Item Description, Amount, Currency.
4. Enter partial name for Supplier Name and hit enter.
5. The Supplier information does not pop up, and the entered data in all fields gets cleared out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document