R12: AP: Error When Run Create Accounting: "ORA-20001: APP-SQLAP-10000: ORA-30036: unable to extend segment by x in undo tablespace 'APPS_UNDOTS1'
(Doc ID 2836181.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Create accounting for an invoice, the followimg error appears on the log:
Create accounting error
executing extract hook
Transaction_Type AP_INVOICES Transaction_id =xxxxx Event_id = yyyyyy will not be acctd due to (else stmt): ORA-20001: APP-SQLAP-10000: ORA-30036: unable to extend segment by x in undo tablespace 'APPS_UNDOTS1' occurred in
AP_Accounting_Pay_Pkg.Update_PA_Addition_flagwith parameters (&PARAMETERS)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Payables Manager
2. Navigation: Menu > View > Requests > Submit a New Request... > Single Request
3. Select from List of Values (LOV) > Create Accounting program
4. Provide the End Date parameter > [B] Submit
5. Notice that the Accounting program shows the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document