UOM Not Defaulting In Charges Tab When The Item Is Defined In Secondary Price List
(Doc ID 2836205.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The UOM is not defaulting while creating a new charge line.
The item is not defined in primary price list but it is defined in secondary price list.
Expecting the UOM to automatically default when creating the new charge line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the profile 'Service: Charges - Default Price List' to primary price list (ex: Price list A).
3. Define the item in secondary price list.
(Navigate to Purchasing Responsibility > Advanced Pricing > Price Lists > Price List Setup)
Query the price list name (Price List B). Click on Secondary Price List tab. Add the item.
4. Navigate to (R) Service >Service Requests > Find/Create Service Requests
5. Create SR and click on charges tab.
6. Enter the charge line with item details. The UOM field is blank.
Upgrade from 11i to 12.2.10
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document