Why Can't Users Update Fields In The Budget Entry Methods Setups?
(Doc ID 2840735.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why can't users update the Budget Entry Method 'Project Level Baseline' cost enterable fields to see this in the budgets Entry Method LOV?
Steps To Reproduce
- Log into a Projects responsibility
- Navigate to Setup > Budgets > Entry Methods
- Use F11 to enter query mode
- Enter 'Project Level Basleline'
- Press Ctrl-F11 to find the entry method
- Attempt to update any fields on the form
- The message that the form is protected from update will be shown in the notification region.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document