R12: AP: Create Mass Addition Program Is Not Transferring NON PO Matched Invoices
(Doc ID 2844048.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create mass additions program is not transferring the NON PO matched Invoices to FA. The Track as asset flag is checked and the Account used is Asset clearing account which is added to FA books.
Still the program does not transfer the eligible lines.
Steps to Reproduce
- (N) : Payables => Invoices => Entry
- Create an Invoice.
- Enter the distribution with Asset clearing account. Enable the Track as asset flag
- Validate the Invoice
- Account and Transfer to GL
- Run Create Mass additions Program
- The program did not move the eligible line to Fixed Assets (FA)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document