Delivery is Ship Confirmed but Order Lines Still Showing Picked (Awaiting Shipping)
(Doc ID 284591.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.10.CU2 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:WSHFSTRX.FMB - Shipping Transactions Form
FORM:OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
You ship confirm a delivery for a sales order.
However, the order lines show a status of "picked" versus the expected "shipped" in the sales order form.
In the Shipping Transactions Form you see the following:
- Delivery details show a Line Status = Staged/Pick Confirmed with Next Step = Ship Confirm/Close Trip Stop.
- Delivery has a Status of Confirmed (CO), not Closed (CL) as expected.
- Both the Pick-up and Drop-off stops are open.
- The Trip is open.
Since the Next Step shows "Ship Confirm/Close Trip Stop" user attempts to ship confirm the delivery again, but the following error is raised:
Click on Detail button
Error: The action can not be performed because the selected records are not eligible.
When attempting to cancel the order lines, error #1 occurs.
When attempting to ship confirm the deliveries with backorder all, error #2 occurs:
2. This action cannot be performed because the selected records are not eligible.
Steps to Reproduce
- Ship Confirm against the order which is in above situation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document