PAXINEAG: When Creating A New Agreement, The Form Gives The Error: ORA-01403 No Data Found Error FRM-40735: ON INSERT Trigger Raised Unhandled
(Doc ID 2846250.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new agreement is created in the Agreement form an error is encountered when saving.
The error happens after having searched for an existing agreement and the query does not find an existing one.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into a Projects responsibility
- Navigate to Billing > Agreement
- Enter query mode using F11 or the Spyglass button on the form
- Enter an agreement number or another value on the form
- Execute the query with Ctrl-F11 or the spyglass on the form
- The form returns no results
- Create a new record
- Enter the new agreement information
- Error is encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document