WEBADI: Unable to Import Modifier due to 'Start Date must start before End Date.' Error
(Doc ID 2847333.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Modifiers Setup only
When attempting to run QP: Bulk Import of Price List program to load Modifier with NULL End date
the following error occurs.
'Start Date must start before End Date.'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Oracle Pricing User responsibility.
2. Navigate to Lists > Modifier > Create Modifier and Download modifier WEBADI template.
3. Update template with all mandatory columns values.
4. Enter Start date value for header and line.
5. Don't enter value for End date for Header and Lines records.
6. Upload the data. Open output of "QP: WebADI Bulk Import Of Modifiers" and check it for any errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document