R12: OIE: The Expense Report is Failing with Error Message "ORA-20108: The transaction ID specified returned an incorrect number of rows for OIE_COST_CENTER_AMOUNT." after it was Submitted for Approval
(Doc ID 2847496.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After migration to product version 12.2.10, the expense report is failing with the error message "ORA-20108: The transaction ID specified returned an incorrect number of rows for OIE_COST_CENTER_AMOUNT. Ensure you specify a valid transaction ID and the dynamic query of the attribute returns correct number of rows." after it is submitted for approval.
This issue exists for expenses having more than one line expense type.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Log In Internet Expenses responsibility
- Click on 'Create Expense Report'
- On <General Information> section enter 'Purpose' and press 'Next'
- On <Cash and Other Expenses> section enter 3 lines with different Expense Types
- Click on 'Update Allocations' and press 'Next'
The expense report at Track Submitted Expense Reports section has report status: <Pending System Administrator Action> instead of <Pending Manager Approval>.
To check why it has gone to 'Pending System Administrator Action':
- Go to Workflow Administrator Web Applications responsibility
- Click on 'Status Monitor'
- Enter the Expense Report Number created
- Click on Go
- Click on Status 'Error'
Migration to product version 12.2.10
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document