Attempting to Receive Internal Order Where Requisition Has Been Partially Cancelled Results in Error 'RVTII-077: ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero'
(Doc ID 2849613.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, after cancelling an internal requisition (IR) line with corresponding internal sales order line that has been shipped, attempt to partially receive the IR line results in error
RVTII-077: ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Create and approve Internal Requisition, then run Create Internal Orders to create a Sales Order
3. Before doing the Pick and Ship, move to Shipping Transactions form
5. Choose Split Line option and split the line into two lines
6. Now pick an ship quantity of one line
7. Navigate to Requisitions -> Requisition Summary page
8. Query Requisition and it shows full Quantity with partial Quantity Shipped and zero Quantity Delivered
9. Click on Tools -> Change
10. Click on Cancel Line box and process
11. Try to receive the shipped quantity and see error
Expectation is that after Cancel Receipt should still be allowed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document