R12: AP: Prepayment Not Matched to PO Not Available From Apply/Unapply Screen
(Doc ID 2849799.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to apply a prepayment in Available status to a Standard invoice, the prepayment is not showing in the Apply/UnApply Screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Prepayment (not Matched to PO)
2. Validate, account, and pay prepayment in order to make Available.
3. Create a Standard invoice matched to a PO using same supplier as Prepayment.
4. Go to Actions, and select Apply/Unapply Prepayment
5. Notice, prepayment is not available or showing in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document