G-Invoicing: Servicing Side Unable to Perform Order Modification And Uptake Gives Error: 'Message not found. Application: PA, Message Name: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small.'
(Doc ID 2850240.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modified an Order (increased price/amount on a line) as a Requesting Agency and pushed it to the Servicing side via G-Invoicing. However, not able to perform 'Order Modification and Uptake' in Projects.
The modified orders are pulled into Oracle Projects and the agreement status changes to Work in Progress.
Steps To Reproduce
- Log into a Projects responsibility
- Navigate to G-Invoicing Dashboard
- Run the Order Modification Uptake process from Actions on the G-dashboard to access the changes.
- Agreement status did not update to Work in Progress
- Taking action 'Order Modification Uptake' gives error: 'Message not found. Application: PA, Message Name: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small.'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document