AME Setup Report Is Not Showing HR Positions Used In Rules
(Doc ID 2850818.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Approvals Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Action Type 'HR Position' is used for a AME Rule, The AME setup Report Does not show the Action type under the Rule
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a AME Rule with Action Type: HR Position
2. Navigate to Approvals Management Business Analyst responsibility -> Under the Quick Links -> Click on Setup Report
3. Enter Transaction Type : < Enter the Transaction type being used>
4. Click Go button.
5. Click on Printable Page button.
6. AME Setup Report Not Showing HR Positions Action Type under the Rule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document