PAXINRVW Invoice Generated from Expenditures Items ACRN Field Gives Error 'The total amount of ACRNs should match the corresponding invoice amount'
(Doc ID 2852494.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the integration of Project Contracts ACRN (Account Classification Reference Number) to Project Billing an error occurs if they have expenditure items creating the invoice. The error in the invoice revenue form is:
'The total amount of the ACRNs should match the corresponding invoice amount'.
Steps to Reproduce:
Project Billing Responsibility
(1) Projects - Create Project
Options - Billing:
Revenue/Invoice Methods: Event/Work
Checked under Funding - Baselin Funding Without Budget
Go To Project Contracts Resposibility
(2) Contract Organizer - Create Contract and Attach Project number
(3) Go To Button, Authorizing Wizard
(4) On Contract Lines Tab, click Action Button, Maintain ACRN
(5) Create Split of Amount between lines, click Done
(6) Click on Contract Header tab, drop down to Billing, make sure the following are checked:
Enable Detailed Project Billing
Line Level Funding
(7) Click Go To Button, Funding Workbench
(8) Fill in Funding information, Click allocations Button
(9) Ensure Funding allocations are correctly populated, click ACRN Allocations Button
(10) Verify these are correct and click Create or Update Agreement Button
Go Back to Project Billing Responsibility
(11) Billing - Funding Inquiry, enter in Project, you will see this is now created with a baselined budget
In same form if you click the Summary by ACRN, you will see the lines created from Project Contracts for ACRN
(12) Billing - Events - All, Create a Revenue Event, Save
(13) Find Project Events, enter Project to see events created
(14) Generate Invoices - Request - Run - PRC: Generate Draft Invoices for a Single Project
Invoice Review form, enter project Find
Click on ACRN button in form, error appears with form:
ERROR: The total amount of ACRNs should match the corresponding invoice amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document