R12: OIE: Attachment Link on Expense Report Approval Notification Does Not Work After Applying Security Patch, Error: "User do not have access to this file"
(Doc ID 2852710.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The attachment link on expense report approval notification does not work after applying some security patches
When User clicks on the attachement link, the following is returned:
Error "User do not have access to this file".
This error is received by all approvers who try to view attachments from the notification and this issue can be recreated.
- Go to Expense Reports responsibility > Internet Expense > Expense report
- Click on the Expense Report Tab
- Query an Expense Report by field : Expense Report Number
- In the lower section of the page "Business Expenses" section , look for the Attachement link at the right level,
- Click on the link for the attachments field
- Get the above error message
The application of the following patches, affected this issue:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document