G-Invoicing Unable To Associate Project To New Order
(Doc ID 2852726.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In G-Invoicing, an IGT Project that has been created and funded should be able to associate to an Order that is received.
However, user is unable to choose the Project from the ECC Page.
Though the Project can be queried by key member from Delivery page, the ECC page is unable to recognize the Project and set the context.
Reproduce By Steps:
1. Create GT&C in the G-Inv system.
2. Run the Intragovernmental Agreements(GT&C) Interface Program
3. Created Advance Based Order for the GT&C in the G-Inv System with lines and schedules
4. The Order status is in SSA(Shared with Servicing)
5. Execute the Intra%Group% concurrent program and Intra%Agency%Interface% program and Intragovernmental Orders Interface Program
6. Ran the ECC - Data Load For Projects IGT (ECC Run Data Load)
7. Create Project from Fed%Proj%Template with dates 01-Jan-2021 to 31-dec-2021
8. From G-Inv dashboard, for the Order, choose to "Associate Project"
9. Click Advance Search and search for Project Name
10. The eligible project does not get retrieved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document