Error Message is Appearing When Trying to Update The Tax Details.
(Doc ID 2852962.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release: 12.2.9 version, Notifications
In Oracle Supplier pages, when attempting to update a suppliers Tax Details page, the following error is shown.
The error is for all the suppliers and not specific to a single supplier.
The Supplier information has been modified by another user. Please requery the information and try again.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Payables Manager
3. Navigation: Suppliers >> Entry >>>
4. Supplier Search >> Simple Search >> Enter: Supplier Name: XXXXXXXX - Click: "GO"
5. Attempt to Edit the Supplier Tax details.
6. Receive Error: The Supplier information has been modified by another user. Please re-query the information and try again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document