Problem hiding the field label 'Yield%' in folder in Operations Header
(Doc ID 2853104.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Other Issues
Hiding the yield % and extending the form and saving the Activities folder, the Yield% label appeared again in the operation header folder.
To be able to Hide the Yield % label
1. Go into the responsibility: Process Engineer
2. Navigate to MENU PATH > Process Operations
3. .Open Process Operation form
4. Click on Yield % textbox -> Folder -> Hide Field.
5 Save the form.
6. Put the cursor on the Activity
7. Click Folder -> Save As
8. Save the folder
9. Close the window and open it again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document