In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Some Purchase Orders Are Missing From the Search Results When Searching By Supplier and Operating Unit
(Doc ID 2853557.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing and Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.2.4 and later, the Purchase Order Revision History page does not return all purchase order (PO) data when searching by operating unit and supplier name.
It is expected that all POs for the selected operating unit and supplier will be returned in the search results.
Due to this issue, users cannot review all PO revisions for a particular supplier. This is needed because users may not always know the exact PO they are looking for.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to a Purchasing responsibility > Purchase Orders > PO Change History.
3. On the Purchase Order Revision History page, search by Operating Unit and a specific PO Number.
In the search results, the PO number is successfully returned.
4. Now, perform a search by Operating Unit and Supplier Name (for the same supplier that is on the previous PO that was searched).
In the search results, many POs are returned, but not all and the previous PO that was searched in Step 3 above is not included in the search results.
5. The same results occur if exporting the data via the "Export" button.
** The same issue is also noticed in Purchasing responsibility > Buyer Work Center > Orders tab > Search > search by OU and Supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document