Shipping Transactions - Search for Button Are Disabled for a Number of Users
(Doc ID 2853746.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Shipping Transactions form
On Production instance, the Search For section and Find button are greyed out on Shipping transactions form for most users.
When checking the role definition for the assigned role 'Upgrade Role', the Data Access is set to None for all 4 tabs. When attempting to change the Data Access value from None to Edit,
the following error occurs.
Error in Routine WSH_RU_ROLE_PRIVILEGES_PVT.DELETE_ROLR
Oracle Error - 100
ORA-01403: no data found
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Navigate to Shipping Transactions form
3. The Search For section and Find button are greyed out
4. Check the role definition for the assigned role 'Upgrade Role', the Data Access is set to None for all 4 tabs.
5. Try to change Data Access from None to Edit, see error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document