Unable To Update The Statutory Information KFF Segment 10 To Segment 14 For Mexico Business Group
(Doc ID 2853808.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to update the Statutory Information KFF Segment 10 to Segment 14 for Mexico BG using API hr_mx_assignment_api.Update_mx_emp_asg,
the API completes successfully (without error) however the data is not getting updated for Segment 10 to Segment 14 when viewed through the application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a wrapper code using hr_mx_assignment_api.Update_mx_emp_asg
2. Run script to update employee's assignment
3. No error after running the API it completes successfully
4. Login to the application using your HRMS Responsibility
5. Query the employee whose assignment was updated with the API
6. Navigate to the employee’s assignment
7. Click on the Statutory Information tab, notice that segments 10 through 14 have not been updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document