R12: IBY: Attempting to Approve a Bank Account Change Request Raises Errors "ORA-20071: IBY API UEBA FailedParameter Object Version Number is Required." and "ORA-06512: at APPS.POS_SBD_IBY_PKG"
(Doc ID 2854349.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve bank account change request, the following error occurs:
1.Parameter Object Version Number is required.
2.java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20021: Failure at step 3ORA-20069: Failure at step 3 ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_SBD_PKG", line 1446 ORA-20069: Failure at step 3 ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_SBD_IBY_PKG", line 1740 ORA-20071: IBY API UEBA FailedParameter Object Version Number is required. ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_SBD_IBY_PKG", line 1716 ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_SBD_IBY_PKG", line 1716 ORA-06512: at "APPS.POS_SBD_PKG", line 1389 ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Supplier Management Administrator
- Go to the "Supplier Home" OAF Page
- Locate the "Supplier Profile Update Requests" section on the far right side.
- In this section, find the link to "Supplier Bank Account Requests".
- Query by Supplier Name
- Find he "Account Request" and click on "Review".
- From the Review Bank Account page, click on the Approve button.
The error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document