When doing Asset Location Change Receive APP-OKL-441823: Stream Type could not be identified for the dependent purpose Unscheduled Principal Payment
(Doc ID 2854701.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Customer Service
When attempting to perform an asset location change on a newly booked contract that has Upfront Sales tax,
the following error occurs.
APP-OKL-441823: Stream Type could not be identified for the dependent purpose Unscheduled Principal Payment in stream generation template.
APP-OKL-441823: Stream Type could not be identified for the dependent purpose Unscheduled Loan Payment in stream generation template.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Lease Super user responsibility, author a lease contract that has Upfront sales tax financed fee line.
2. Book the contract.
3. Using lease center agent responsibility, navigate to Lease Center Search.
4. Query the contract created in Step 1.
5. Navigate to Asset Tab.
6. Select an asset and click on Asset Details button.
7. Use the Location field and try to change the location.
8. Select the new location and enter effective from date and save.
9. Click on Process Location and then click on Approve, the above errors are seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document