Adjustments on Partial Terminations do not Apply to the Remaining Balance of Open Invoices
(Doc ID 2855065.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Asset Management
Find that on partial termination, when system option "Termination Billing Adjustments" is set to Custom, adjustments are not getting created and applied to the open invoices for the terminated asset.
This is an issue with base term and evergreen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using lease super user responsibility, navigate to Setup>> System option >> operational options >> termination options show the following setting:
Stop Termination on Acceptance >> Yes
Enable Asset Level Termination Processing >> Yes
Termination Completion >> Custom
Termination Billing Adjustments >> Custom
2. Check the balance on the Open invoice for asset / assets which need to be terminated.
3. Create a Partial Termination Quote and select 1 or 2 assets.
4. Adjust the quote line amount Billed But Not Paid - EVERGREEN RENT to zero, total on quote amount should be zero as well.
5. Approve and Accept the quote.
6. Run Terminate Expired contracts for the contract.
7. Run billing.
8. Check if the balance on the same invoice for that asset (included in the quote) is zero. The invoice balance remains as is. No adjustment is created and applied to the open invoices.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document