Select Available Inventory (SAI / INVPCKLT.fmb) Form Does Not Shows Correct Availability When Auto-Allocate Lot Is Set To No During Pick Release
(Doc ID 2855066.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transact Move Order Line Allocation form works not correctly as the quantity is not reflected on the lots/serials.
* Both full and partial quantity work fine if auto-allocate = Yes. Lots are auto-selected and user must change as desired. It is too much work.
* If flagged auto-allocate = No, then full quantity does not give option to choose allocated lots. And partial quantity let's you select lots.
1. You have to re-enter the Transact Move Order Line Allocation => Lot / Serial form and fill the lots manually. The quantity for reservation is reflected.
2. Set auto-allocate Lot = Yes in the inventory organization parameters. When Yes, the issue does not occur.
3. Allocate a partial lot with auto-allocate Lot = No. When a partial amount is allocated, the issue does not occur. This only occurs with a full lot allocation.
1. Navigate to inventory > move orders > Transact Move Order
2. Review Select Available Inventory.
3. Form does not indicate the quantity or number of lots. The Lot / Serial there shows no quantity for reservation.
* You have to re-enter the Transact Move Order Line Allocation => Lot / Serial form and fill the lots manually. The quantity for reservation is reflected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document