PAIGTMPSB: G-Invocing: PRC: Process Mass Submission Performances For G-Invoicing Program Always Run With Final Indicator
(Doc ID 2855133.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PRC: Process Mass submission performances for G-Invoicing program is always showing as Final indicator even when the Performance Indicator parameter is entered as Partial.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to a Projects responsibility
- Navigate to Others > Requests > Run
- Enter PRC: Process Mass submission performances for G-Invoicing
- Select the Operating Unit and complete all needed option parameters
- Use 'Partial' in the Performance Indicator parameter
- Switch responsibility to a Projects Self-Service responsibility with the G-Invoicing dashboard
- Navigate to an Order on the Requesting Agency
- Review performance obligations indicator column will state Final.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document