Unable To Transact Move Orders From MWA (MSCA) For WMS Enabled Organization From Paper Based Pick Page
(Doc ID 2855283.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Replenishment
Unable to Transact Move Orders from MWA(MSCA) for WMS & OPM enabled Organization
You Cannot Perform this Operation for WMS enabled ORG
Cause: You tried to Transact Move Order for WMS Enabled Org
Action: In WMS organizations task dispatching must be used for move order transactions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Inventory > Move orders > Create MO manually
2. Move orders > Transact move order > Allocated
3. Login to Mobile > Inventory > Move orders > Transact Move orders > Enter Move order number > See error above.
Complete task management setup as below -
1. Configure Resource, Department
2 Creat Standard Task type for Move Order Transfer
3. Assign User Task Type Attributes
4. Assign move order task type on Organization Parameters form
5. Ran Generate All Rules
6. Login to MWA > Paper based pick > Enter pick id > See nothing happens, user is stuck at this step.
Debug log shows -
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document