Pull Replenishment Error Returned From SPLIT ADJUST_ATR_FOR_ITEM API
(Doc ID 2855512.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pull replenishment is ending in error for items with ATR=0 that also have unallocated min-max move orders replenishing other subinventories from the face pick subinventory.
From the pull replenishment log:
Error returned from Split ADJUST_ATR_FOR_ITEM API
--STEPS TO REPRODUCE-- (Example Data/Setup)
1. Create a min-max planned item with min qty=10 max qty=20 and assign to item/subinventory with min-max planning checkbox checked
2. Receive onhand for the item for quantity=10 in the min-max subinventory
3. Create a manual reservation for the quantity = 10 on the subinventory
4. Crate a sales order for quantity = 10 for the item
5. Pick release the order with subinventory = minmax subinventory and with pull replenishment = Yes
6. Check the log and see the delivery splitting failed with invalid quantity
7. See that the Available to Reserver (l_atr) = -10 because of the open min-max move order (unallocated)
8. See that the quantity passed to the Shipping split api split_qty = 20 (ordered quantity (10) - Available to Reserve (l_atr = -10)) >>> 10 -(-10) = 20
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document