In The HTML Move Orders Form, The Entered "Date Required" Value Is Overwritten With The Current Date/Time When Saving
(Doc ID 2856003.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the HTML Move Orders form, a future date is entered in the "Date Required" field.
When save, it is subsequently overwritten/defaulted with the system date and not saving the entered future date.
- Navigate: Inventory > Move Orders > HTML Move Orders
- Click the Create Order button
- Click Create Line button and enter values for:
Item = (enter value)
Transaction Type = "Move Order Issue"
Quantity = 1
Date Required = (e.g. change to 2 days from now)
Location = (choose)
- Select the "Save" button (LOV) and choose "Save and Close"
- Review the move order:
- Select the Search button.
- Enter the Move Order Number and click Search
- Click the order number to open
- Click the View icon (right) to view the line.
See that the Date Required was overwritten with the system date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document