Navigating Between Claims From Different Operating Units Cause LOV Fields In Trade Management To Not Return Data
(Doc ID 2858147.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version,
selecting the claim line non promo tab, the line/product LOV displays no records. User can logout and relogin, then reselect the same claim and the
MO: Operating Unit - not set at any level
MO: Default Operating Unit - set at responsibility level
1. Oracle Trade Management User > Claims
2. Select a claim, click non promotional tab
3. Populate standard memo line and select LOV for line/product
4. At different times, the line/product lov will not display values as expected.
5. * Might go to Budgets or Trade Planning tabs and then use quick find to select the claim. Was not a certain scenario to replicate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document