Requisition Changed Does Not Trigger POREQCHA Workflow After Patch 33121311 R12.PO.D
(Doc ID 2858488.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Patch 33121311> R12.PO.D , when a preparer changes an existing Requisition which is already approved and is attached to a PO, the workflow Requester Change Order Approval (POREQCHA) does not get started.
Steps to reproduce
1. (N) iProcurement responsibility > Create Requisitions
2. Checkout and save
3. Submit the Requisition for approval
4. Requisition gets approved
5. PO gets autocreated (based on CREATEPO workflow)
6. Preparer changes the approved Requisition.
7. It is expected that the POREQCHA workflow to be initiated.
<Patch 33121311> R12.PO.D
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document