Intragovernmental Performance Interface Program does not Populate Data in AP Interface Tables
(Doc ID 2859897.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Intragovernmental Performance Interface Program was run and completed normally and created performance records in IGT_PERF_HEADER_V ,IGT_PERF_DTL_V but not in AP INTERFACE tables
The expectation is that the problem should create records in AP Interface tables
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Navigate to Requesting Agency responsibility
2. Go to request submission form
3. Select "PO_IGT_SERVICE_PERFORMANCE: Intragovernmental Performance Interface Program"
4. Specify parameters and submit program
5. See that program does not populate records in AP interface tables
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document