Error "DOCUMENT TYPE MUST BE UNIQUE, CAN ONLY SELECT PO OR ASBN OR RELEASE" While Applying Bill Of Entry (BOE) At Receipt Which Is Created Against Both Purchase Order And Blanket Purchase Agreement Release
(Doc ID 2860452.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While applying BOE at receipt which is created against both standard purchase order (PO) and blanket purchase agreement release (BPA) system is giving error as:
DOCUMENT TYPE MUST BE UNIQUE, CAN ONLY SELECT PO OR ASBN OR RELEASE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Purchasing Responsibility and create a standard purchase order
(N) India Local Purchasing -> Purchase Orders -> Purchase Orders
2. Create a blanket purchase agreement (BPA) and release it.
(N) India Local Purchasing -> Purchase Orders -> Releases
3. Login with supplier credentials and go to India local iSupplier responsibility and create Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) against standard PO and BPA release.
(N) iSupplier Portal -> Shipments -> Shipment Notices
4. Now create a BOE against standard PO and BPA release.
(N) Oracle Financials for India -> Transactions -> Enter Bill of Entry
5. Pay BOE Invoice in Full
(N) Payables responsibility -> Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
6. Create receipt against ASN and navigate to Tools -> India Tax Details
7. Then Navigate to Tools -> Receipt header/line application
8. Select and apply BOE created from ASN. Error is encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document