After Applying the March 2022 Monthly Vertex File Update, the State of West Virginia State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) Wages Should Stop/Max at $9,000, However, the (SUI) Wages are Incorrectly Maxing at $12,000.
(Doc ID 2860649.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, US Payroll - State Periodic Wage Listing (Enhanced)
Review the View Tax Balance for The State of West Virginia (WV) the SUI Employer Taxable amount at $12,000.
The output from the Submit Process and Reports > Single request > State Periodic Wage Listing (Enhanced) also reports the SUI Employer Taxable amount of $12,000.
The State of West Virginia has decreased the Employer State Unemployment (SUI) Taxable wages from $12,000 to $9,000 for the Quarter 1 2022 ending in March 31, 2022 retro back to January 1, 2022.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using the US SUPER HRMS Manager or Equivalent Responsibility.
2. Date track to March 31st.
3. From the Main Menu > Navigate to View Tax Balances.
4. Query in the Employee name or Assignment number > Click on Balances.
5. Next Select the GRE, Tax Type of SUI, Employer Radio Button and select the State of West Virginia, Get Balances.
6. Confirm the View > Tax Balance is accruing wages up to 12,000 for the State of West Virginia.
7. Wages should stop/max at 9,000 for the State of West Virginia (SUI) for Quarter 1 2022.
8. Submit the Single Request > State Periodic Wage Listing (Enhanced) using parameters Quarter 1 and the GRE.
9. Review from the View Requests the .a01 file confirms the report showing 12,000 SUI Taxable Wages.
Decrease of the SUI Taxable Wages from 12,000 to 9,000. This notification was provided by the State of West Virginia in late February and effective back to January 1, 2022.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document