Create Accounting Error for an Invoice: The COMPANY segment value for the account code combination specified in line is not assigned to the ledger
(Doc ID 2861092.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users run Create Accounting for AR(Receivables), invoices failing with the following error:
The COMPANY segment value for the account code combination <complete account> specified in line nn is not assigned to the ledger <ledger name>. Please update the COMPANY segment value assignments for the ledger in the Accounting Configuration page or use another COMPANY segment value.
1) NAV Receivables Responsibility
2) Run Create Accounting Program
3) The Output will show error against one or more Invoices as mentioned above.
4) NAV Receivables Responsibility
Transactions --> Transactions
5) Query the problematic Invoice as identified from Create Accounting Output
6) Click on Distributions button and open the Receivables account
You may get an additional error:
Value <segment value> for the flexfield segment COMPANY does not exist in the value set <Value Set>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document