How Are the Encumbrance Accounting Journal Entries Generated In Case Of Requisition Split Lines in Oracle Sourcing?
(Doc ID 2861367.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How are the encumbrance accounting journal entries generated in the case of requisition split lines in Oracle Sourcing?
1. Login to Purchasing Responsibility
2. Create a requisition (REQ) with encumbrance
3. Approve the requisition
4. Go to Buyer Work Center
5. Requisition> Demand Workbench
6. Auto Create the REQ to a Sourcing Request for Quotation(RFQ) with output as Blanket Purchase Agreement(BPA)
7. BPA created with Approved status
8. Go back to Buyer Work Center> Requisition
9. Split the requisition lines to two lines
10.Go to Auto Create form
11. Auto Create the split requisition line in to Release referencing the BPA
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document