GST E-Invoice: Incorrect Unit Price in JAI_IRN_DETAILS table / XML Output of 'India Generate IRN Extract' for AR Invoice
(Doc ID 2861383.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For AR (Accounts Receivables) invoice line JAI_IRN_DETAILS table has wrong value for Unit price and it matches Line Total although line quantity is greater than 1. Same is observed in the XML Output of program India Generate IRN Extract.
JAI_IRN_DETAILS table should show correct value for unit price and should be same as AR invoice. It can not equal Line Total when line quantity is greater than 1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. India Local Receivables->Oracle Receivables-> Transactions-> Transactions
Create AR invoice with line quantity greater than 1.
2. Go to Tools-> India Tax details and apply relevant Taxes.
3. Complete invoice and query JAI_IRN_DETAILS table for same.
select * from JAI_IRN_DETAILS where ENTITY_CODE='TRANSACTIONS' and TRX_ID=&customer_trx_id;
4. In the query output it is observed that wrong value of unit_price is captured in IRN table which does not match with AR line price. Also unit_price and total_amount columns are showing same value even though quantity>1.
5. Run outbound program - India Generate IRN Extract and incorrect value of Unit price appears in the output and matches with Line Total.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document