Israel Localizations: All Transactions With Currency Other Than USD Are Not Reflected In BKMVData.txt file For Record Type B110
(Doc ID 2861612.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All transactions with currency other than USD are not reflected for the record type B110 in the BKMVData.txt file of Israel open format.
All transactions with currency other than USD must be reflected in the extract for B110.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. Set profile option "CLE: IL OF File Path" value same as UTL_FILE_DIRECTORY registered directory.
(N):- System Administrator -> System -> Profile Option values
2. Run the Open Format Request set CLE: Israeli Localization Populating Open Format Tables(1) from any of the Israel Localizations responsibility for Payables, General Ledger or Receivables.
3. Run "CLE: Israeli Localization Open Format File Generation".
4. Then run CLE: Israeli Localization Open Format Generate INI Data.
5. The file BKMVDATA.txt and INI.txt will be generated in the path set in profile option.
6. Download the file and verify data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document