While Creating Total Compensation Statement Welcome Message, Substitution Field Functionality is Not Working
(Doc ID 2861797.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating the welcome letter for Total Compensation Statement, unable to add substitution fields.
They become blank and will not populate once the letters are run.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to US Super HRMS Manager > Total Compensation > Total Compensation Setup Wizard > Total Compensation Statements.
2. Select Task #1 - Total Compensation Setup.
3. Go to 'Compose Welcome Message'.
4. Compose the welcome message.
5. Note that instead of saving <?FIRST_NAME?> on first line,
the field is entered at end of statement.
6. Now purge and regenerate the statement for one person.
7. Go to Total Compensation Statement for Administrators and view statement for individual just processed.
See that the field is inserted as <?FIRST_NAME?> without any data substitution, and is placed at the bottom of the message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document