After Upgrade Database and Concurrent Processing Experiencing Performance Spikes Due to High Executions of SQL ID GCFW4CGP0HH53. Executions Can be Seen When Running Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) Report
(Doc ID 2861969.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upgrade E-Business Suite from 12.1.3 to 12.2.8.
When monitoring database activity and performance in database log, Concurrent is generating high SQL ID executions. The high executions are observed in the AWR report results.
High execution SQL ID is below:
1. Monitor transaction processing in the database alert log.
2. Navigate to System Administrator -> Request -> Run.
3. Monitor Concurrent Processing in the Request Run form.
4. Select View Details button to review Start and End Time for request processing.
5. When requests take longer than normal for processing, submit the AWR report.
6. In the report, review high executions in Active Session History (ASH) Report -> Top SQL with Top Events section.
7. The highest executions are related to SQL ID GCFW4CGP0HH53.
Upgraded E-Business from 12.1.3 to 12.2.8.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document