Currency Exchange Rate Is Not Consistent When Receiving From PO Responsibility and Inventory Responsibility
(Doc ID 2862060.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currency exchange rate is not in sync in the receipts form while receiving from Inventory responsibility and PO responsibility for a foreign currency Purchase Order
Consider customer currency is PKR. Customer is creating PO in foreign currency ( Eg.USD).
Currency Conversion Exchange rate is defined as below in GL
1 USD= 175.98 PKR
1 PKR = 0.005682 USD
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing Super User Responsibility
2. Purchasing Super User> Receiving>Receipts>Enter the PO Number
3. Select Find
4. Navigate to Currency Tab> Currency conversion is displayed as 175.98
5. Change responsibility to Inventory
6. Inventory>Transactions>Receiving>Receipts> Enter the PO Number
7. Select Find
8. Navigate to currency tab> currency conversion is displayed as 0.005682 ( 1/175.98)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document