IProcurment ECC V7 – Item Description And Price Are Not Visible In US Language
(Doc ID 2862291.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Enterprise Command Center
iProcurement ECC – item description and price are not visible in US (foreign) language for some items.
It appears in local language, IS.
Have two languagees: IS and US.
Some items have information on the GBPA in only one language.
When the user searches for the item in US it appears without description and price.
In table ICX_CAT_ECC_ITEMS_V can see that this item has information in Alias and Comments for the IS language but not for the US language.
If delete the information from Alias and Comments in the IS language on the GBPA and run Incremental Load for dataset icx-catalog the item appears with description and price in both IS and US language.
So it seems like that if US and IS transactions in table ICX_CAT_ECC_ITEMS_V are not identical it affects how the item appears in iProcurement with ECC role.
The item description and price should be visible in iProcurement with ECC role as it is in iProcurement without ECC role.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have two language IS and US.
2. Create an item and add it to GBPA that is visible in iProcurement with ECC role.
3. In one of the language (in our example IS) go to the G BPA and add Alias and Comment for the item. Save and Submit the G BPA.
4. Run Incremental Load for the dataset icx-catalog
5. Log in into iProcurement in language that does not have the information in Alias and Comment and confirm that the Item appears without Description and Price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document