Re-triggering Of Approval Workflow Is Not Working After Applying AME For Work Request Release
(Doc ID 2862602.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow approvals through AME are not getting notified after Work Request is updated with department. This occurs when the workflow notification is not getting triggered to the workflow participants of the updated assigned department and is getting stacked in Open condition and hence not allowing to do any further operation on the Work request.
The approver should be notified of the work request update.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance super user.
2. Navigation: Home->Work request.
3. Create and save work request.
4. The WR goes to approval and is approved by the approver
5. Search for work request and click Update.
6. Change the department and save. Waiting for department approval.
7. The work request did not go to approver notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document